For Contractors, By Contractors (and Internet Marketing Experts)
We only offer 2 simple packages. Both packages are month to month and do not require a long term contract. We stand behind our work. Over 85% of our contractors have Rainmaker working both packages at the same time.
Package 1: PPC Management
We keep things clean here—we want you to know who you are paying what to. Therefore, we want Google (and Bing, if you so chose) to bill you directly. Our management fees are separate as follows:
- Up to $3,000 Spend — Management Fee: $330/mo.
- $3,001-$5,000 Spend — Management Fee: $500/mo. (Most Popular)
- $5,001-$10,000 Spend — Management Fee: $900/mo.
- $10,001-$15,000 Spend — Management Fee: $1,400/mo.
- $15,001-$20,000 Spend — Management Fee: $1,900/mo.
Package 2: Thunderstorm (Local SEO) Package
Our Thunderstorm Package generates more leads through various strategies and tricks we’ve developed over the years for Contractors. One thing we know for sure: Contractors want leads.
The smart ones don’t want to know how many impressions their ads created or how much time someone spends on their web site, etc. etc., blah, blah, blah (I know, I spent a lot of time on your side of the desk).
Our Thunderstorm Package currently covers the following:
- Local SEO – these are free clicks (Directory Listings, Link Building, Schema Markup)
- Marketing Automation
- Blogging – Optimized for industry-specific keywords as well as for cities you cover
- Social Media Management (including regular posts/updates)
- Website Updates/Management
- Immediate to 2-hour response time during business hours
We invest heavily in staying current with our industry. As we develop better and additional strategies, we add these to our ongoing list. The internet evolves, and so do we.